We deliver the Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics R978002840, 4WEH22G7X/6EG24N9K4 R978002840, as well as the full Bosch Rexroth product line with Worldwide door-to-door delivery. All Bosch Rexroth brand products are of the highest quality and set world standards, continuing the tradition of German quality. We value our customers highly, therefore we are ready to offer the most convenient delivery and payment terms for the order, as well as a flexible pricing policy for customers of any level. You can order both actual as well as discontinued components and spare parts that are not presented on this site. To get a Commercial Proposal for a Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics R978002840, 4WEH22G7X/6EG24N9K4 R978002840, leave a request with your company details. Most requests are processed within 24 hours!
Directional valves type WEH are solenoid operated directional spool valves. They control the start, stop, and direction of a flow. These pilot operated directional valves consist of a pilot control valve and main stage with spring or hydraulic centering options. Additionally, the pilot and drain configuration may be selected. A full array of spools are possible with variations in voltage and electrical connection, all within the program. Flow and pressure rate cover a wide range of applications.
- 4/3-, 4/2- or 3/2-way version
- Types of actuation (internal or external pilot control): Electro-hydraulic (type WEH) or Hydraulic (type WH)
- For subplate mounting
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401 and NFPA T3.5.1 R2
- Spring or pressure centering, spring end position or hydraulic end position
- Wet-pin DC or AC solenoids, optional
- Electrical connection as individual or central connection